At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Under general supervision, responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving moderate to complex technical issues within network, telecom (voice), server, application, and data center facility environments. Monitor, coordinate, and escalate the resolution of IT outages with external vendors and internal teams. Install, manage, and update a variety of IT management and monitoring tools. Create, update, and maintain documentation, reports, and procedures. Document tickets and escalate issues in a clear, timely, and accurate manner. Prioritize, communicate, and escalate issues according to established service level agreements. Assists Enterprise Command Center management as needed.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve moderate to complex technical issues.
- Monitor, coordinate, and escalate the resolution of IT outages with external vendors and internal teams.
- Perform detailed problem and root cause analysis.
- Install, manage, and update IT management and monitoring tools.
- Monitor file transmissions and job processing to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly trending and analysis reports.
- Create and maintain Operational and Service Level Agreements.
- Create and maintain outage and shift reports.
- Create and maintain departmental documentation and procedures.
- Manage and/or participate in assigned projects.
- Provide escalation and status updates to IT management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology