Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the core strategic platform within our business, and so we are looking for an additional experienced CRM Developer to join our team. This role forms part of the Business Systems Team of the IT Department, and will work alongside CRM and bespoke developers, business analysts and project managers to deliver anything from small system enhancements through to large scale, multi-functional projects.
The Business Systems Team is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of in-house applications and executing IS solutions for business and functional needs. This includes, but is not limited to: providing technical solutions to end-users, analysis and design, specification, development, configuration, testing, documentation, deployment and on-going monitoring and support of Production platforms.
Whilst currently working with Dynamics CRM on premise, there is a clear plan to move to a cloud hosted solution. Therefore any experience in migrating CRM instances, SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft Power Platforms would be advantageous.
- Development and 3rd line support of Dynamics CRM solutions and integrated systems
- Participate in all aspects of the platforms development life cycle
- Reporting to the Head of Development, and working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver business benefit via the CRM
- Participate in the identification of new technologies, completion of studies/analysis/business cases, and development of subsequent solutions.
- As a CRM subject matter expert, act as source of knowledge for others in the team, whilst continuing to learn and develop technical skills.
- Perform an active role in meetings/discussions relating to ongoing developments.
- Must be prepared to undertake occasional weekend work (overtime payable).
- Development and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Development experience using Web Services and APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience within an application support team
- Able to work directly with business users in order to assist with the monitoring and resolution of support items
- Confident with Microsoft SQL
- Data analysis skills to assist in the troubleshooting of data related problems in order to provide resilient fixes
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in sometimes difficult and pressured situations.
- Good time management and estimation skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Apply established processes and methodologies to comply with in-house development standards
- Microsoft SSIS / SSRS
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate etc.)
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Working with Tibco BusinessWorks
- IIS Administration
- Understanding of ISO 27001 IT Security Risk Management
- Experience within a property services, real estate or commercial markets industry
- Experience of project task and defect tracking tools such as Jira or ServiceNow
This role will be predominantly based in our head office at 5 Aldermanbury Square, which is a 6 minute walk from Moorgate tube station.
However, the Business Systems Team are working semi-remotely, and this role would be required to be in the office at least 1 day per working week.
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Heath & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Financing and Investment
Working in a financing and investment role at BNP Paribas involves supporting our corporate clients - from start-ups to the largest corporates - and institutions to develop their business strategies and to support their investment and project funding within local markets as well as internationally.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.