As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
APAC Production Security department is responsible for IT Security activities for BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific region, such as:
- IT Production Security Governance, Project Management & Risk management
- Network Security and Security Design & Architecture
- Vulnerability & Compliance Management
- Identity and Access Management: authorization, authentication, control of Privileged Access
- IT Production Computer Security Incident Response Team & SIEM Engineering
- Production support of Security platforms and tools
This position aims at leading the activities of Governance, PMO and Risk management, by providing a transversal and consistent framework across the different APAC Production Security teams.
The mission of the IT Security Governance, PMO & Risks Lead is to:
- Manage the Governance activities for APAC Production Security
- Manage the PMO activities for APAC Production Security
- Manage the Risk Management activities for APAC Production Security
The goal of this position is to ensure that APAC Production Security is carrying out its strategic objectives, in alignment with the regional IT and CyberSecurity blueprints.
Manage the Governance activities for APAC Production Security
- Strengthen the relationships with the different Business Lines & Territories in APAC region, by organizing periodic meetings with their IT & Security management.
- Review the production of APAC Production Security dashboards and reports
- Prepare and conduct the different APAC Production Security committee meetings
- Oversee the APAC ProdSec document library management (creation/maintenance of inventory of internal ProdSec documentation, as well as main Policies & Regulations to abide to)
Manage the PMO activities for APAC Production Security
- Articulate resource plans (staff, investments) to support the APAC ProdSec missions
- Supervise APAC Production Security contributions to the different regional strategic/flagship projects/programs
- Oversee the service delivery management activities of the different APAC Production Security teams and ensure a close collaboration with Business IT
- Periodically control the procurement activities
- Manage the yearly budget exercise for the APAC Production Security scope
Manage the CyberSecurity & ICT Risks activities for APAC Production Security
- Manage the departmental contributions to the IT Architecture process
- Oversee the execution of Level 1 controls and report the results into the IT OPC framework
- Manage contributions to regulatory examinations, external or internal audits or assessments (request handling)
- Maintain a register of open audit findings assigned to (or with contributions from) the department and manage the closure submissions.
- Consolidate a knowledge base of results of controls or maturity assessments
- Participate in both, internal and external audits
- Assist in the procurement activities (vendor relationship management, RFQ, purchase order, invoicing, delivery)
- Support the service delivery management activities of the different APAC Production Security teams
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Requires a minimum of 8+ years' professional experience in the technology field
- Thorough understanding of technologies and security concepts
- Ability to present complex solutions and methods to general community
- Program and project management expertise
- Ability to manage a budget
- Taking initiative: be proactive and run decision-making processes autonomously
- Client focus and Results oriented: understand the business processes that IT & Security solutions provide and work on continuous enhancement
- Strategic vision: ability to develop strategic targets and to build paths to achieve them
- Communication skills: excellent communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner
- Analytical skills: interpretation of complex situations and elaboration of adapted solutions in a proactive way
- Rigor & Accuracy: focus on robust deliverables for long term achievements
- Flexibility: capacity to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Successful people management experience
- Security certifications are a plus
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Support Functions
As a member of our Procurement, Marketing or Human Resources teams, you will be making your own contribution to the smooth-running of the Group, its influence and brand. Our Support Functions cover a very broad range of specialist skills that provide an equally impressive range of opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.