BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for an :
IT Private Capital – Developer (M/F)
- Role’s tasks and duties
- Design and document solutions around the Private Capital’s Front Invest Alternatives platform (FIA)
- Design test cases and perform Unit testing
- Liaise with the business analysts, project managers and the IT teams throughout the implementation phase
- Support integration and user testing and write appropriate documents for handover to support teams
- Assist Production Support teams with platform issues requiring in-depth analysis.
- Skills Required
The main competencies for this role are as follows:
- A minimum of two to four years of development experience around BlackRock’s Front Invest.
- Understanding of the Private Capital business and concepts
- Knowledge of SDLCs such as Agile and Waterfall
- Knowledge of technical tools such as Office, BlackRock’s Front Invest, ALM Quality Center, Knowledge of SQL Server / Query tools. FrontScript, FrontReport, MS SQL Server, Server configuration, Transac-SQL, Git, etc. Knowledge of PowerBI is an asset.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Advantages of the position:
- You will be joining a team of expoerts developing and using the BlackRock’s Front Invest solution to its full potential and you will gain exposure to advanced features of the platform and improve your expertise in the process.
- Working environment:
- You will be joining an expert and diverse community of developers, analysts, testers and project managers and will have continuous interactions with the business, the business change management and the IT transversal teams. Our work environment welcomes new ideas and fosters innovation.
- Our offices are located at 60, Avenue JF Kennedy L-1855 Luxembourg. Work from is possible in accordance with the Organisation’s guidelines.
: Bachelor or Engineering Degree in IT
: a minimum of 3 year of experience in development around the eFront solutions
Behavioural skills : Quick learning abilities, team spirit, ability to multitask
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.