IT Operations engineer for Instant Payments Provider
Want to shape the bank of tomorrow today?
Payments are becoming, more than ever, a commodity product. Today everybody expects to make or receive payments anywhere, anytime, fast, cheap and secure.
BNP Paribas Fortis is one of the largest payment processors in Europe. New and existing IT technologies are being developed and maintained at Tribe Payments in Brussels following the agile methodology. Our teams work in multi-cultural and empowered squads who deliver new functionalities and enhancements on a frequent basis.
The mission of the Tribe Payments is to grow as a reliable and cost-efficient payment service provider for customers of BNP Paribas Group worldwide, whilst implementing innovative technologies and payment products. Interested in joining us?
Your future job
You are part of the squad ‘Instant Payments Provider’, an highly skilled team based in Brussels and Chennai. The squad is responsible for two assets: the Instant Payments and the Third Party Service provider assets, which includes various IT applications running on Java technology. The applications process real-time Payment flows for multiple countries of BNP Paribas Group.
As an IT Operations Engineer you have the following responsibilities :
- You co-ordinate the deployment of new software evolutions which the squad develops.
- You ensure the stable and efficient running of the assets.
- You participate to meetings and follow-up the evolution of the assets.
You work from our new premises at walking distance of Brussels Central station combined with telework.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 5 years of experience
- You are fluent in English; a good level of French/Dutch is an asset.
- You have a technical IT-profile.
- Experience about distributed applications deployment: CDD pipeline, Jenkins pipeline, Maven and Gitlab repositories is a must.
- Java development and application servers configuration experience is a plus.
- Knowledge about payments industry is an asset.
- We are looking for a team player with good communication skills. You can take ownership of your activities and you want to achieve the highest quality standards.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online.