We are 100% part of BNP Paribas Group and one of 13 BNP Paribas corporations. Due to sustainable growth, within 15 years we have established ourselves as one of the leading providers of consumer credits on the German market. At the same time, we have reacted to the mega trend of digitalization early on, putting a strong focus on extending our online- and ECommerce business. Our mission is to support our partners with innovative products and processes, and to stand by our customers’ side with fair financing offers to help them realize their wishes.
You are seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential?
Then this could be the right position for you:
Your Major Job Functions:
In your position as IT Liferay Junior you are becoming a valuable part of our company. Your responsibilities are the following:
- New construction, conception and realization of portal solutions from Liferay
- Support in the further development of the digital strategy on the basis of portal solutions
- Consulting and development of solution concepts for the use of portal features in order to improve Customer Experience Management
Your Human Capital:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics
- Sound knowledge in the portal environment, technical experience and in particular with Liferay 7.x/DXP architecture and Liferay Portal implementation
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, portal development based on Liferay DXP/JSR286 with themes, hooks and extensions
- Experience in web technology with CMS, HTML5, CSS, Jquery, JSON environments and Java Script
- Conceptual skills, structured way of working and solution oriented work style
- Team player and openness to agile software development methods
- Remarkable opportunities and an inspiring atmosphere in a growing, successful and dynamic business
- Professional and agile, yet fun and friendly work environment
- Company pension scheme supported with 50% of your monthly savings by the company
- Flexible working hours and individual working time options
- Opportunities through professional development and training as well as yearly development reviews
- Central location in Munich close to public transit and the main train station
Do you think you would be a good fit?
please submit your complete application including your termination period and salary expectation via our career portal.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas
Sarah Müller / HR Business Partner
Tel.: 089/55 11 – 3007
Primary Location: DE-BY-MünchenJob Type: FestanstellungJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: keine AngabeExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit