For continuously growing Hedge Fund Services Department within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland, which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
As part of the Hedge Funds Services within Alternative Funds Operations you will have the opportunity to grow with us and expand your knowledge in such areas of Investor Services as Dealing, Cash, Registration, AML, etc.
Investor Services Cash Specialist
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and their review for completeness & accuracy
- Processing transfer agency transactions, cash movements and reconciliation, fund distribution units in issue reporting, etc.
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to daily reconciliation and processing of investors’ subscription monies and remittance of investors’ redemption proceeds
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
- Involvement in process automation projects, direct influence on effectiveness of your own and team’s work
- Responding to queries and requests from investors and other parties in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Completing daily reporting (e.g. for Investment Managers, Investors, Clients, etc.) in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Minimum "meets expectations" grade on the last yearly appraisal
- University degree or student able to work full-time
- Preferably 1-3 years of professional experience
- Very good spoken and written English (min. B2)
- Willingness to work on rotate shifts: early (at 7am) and standard (at 9am)
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work orientation and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Creative approach to solution finding
- Previous experience in Investor Services (e.g. Transfer Agency, AML.)
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)