Investment Compliance – Depository Analyst (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides asset-servicing services to investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities, real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global clients worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Investment Compliance (IC) Germany – as integral part of the largest Depotbank/Verwahrstelle for Investment Funds in Germany - is responsible for the supervision of the activities of Investment Companies (Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaften/KVGen) with regard to legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Depository Analyst
- Ex-ante eligibility checks for alternative investments
- Monitoring of regulatory and fund specific investment restrictions on a daily basis
- Validation of breaches monitored by the local team
- Development of new products and services
- Supporting implementation of Operational Risk Management procedures and tools in the day-to-day business
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor (ISCED 6) or higher
- Good knowledge of German and European fund-related regulations, such as KAGB, Verwahrstellenrundschreiben and DerivateV. Ability to adopt the operational processes, procedures and services of Investment Compliance (IC)
- Good communication skills (German/English)
- Ability to manage and control IC risk
- Deep knowledge of the funds, securities and derivatives markets
- Ability to maintain performance and sound judgement under pressure and/or opposition (e.g. time pressure) without decrease of the quality
- Ability to identify all aspects of a subject and examine it in an objective and relevant manner to offer a broad point of view and deliver an analysis
- Ability to regard internal stakeholders as well as external clients as “customers”, recognizing clients are the main driving force behind business decisions
- Ability to adapt to or knowledge of the main systems used to carry out IC tasks, i.e. Eurosycomore, Innova, additionally Business Objects, Multifonds etc., as well as of PC Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button for Investment Compliance – Depository Analyst (m/f/d)!
Please contact André Biesenbach on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.