About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- Provide efficient dealing service on structure products and derivatives
- Work with the investment advisors to come up with product ideas
- Develop & coordinate structure product recommendations
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
To achieve the following in accordance with Bank policies and guidelines :
- Delivery of an efficient and reputable dealing service on equity structure products including competitive pricing and quick response time
- Development of new structured products that suit the client’s investment requirement including preparation of marketing material and internal presentation and selling
- No violation of regulatory requirement and internal guidelines on all transactions handling
- Contributing to the revenue income and the transaction volume
- Coordination with other centres to launch global products, at the same time carry out follow-up and provide after sale service
- Following strictly to the Best Execution policy in dealing with product providers
- Assisting RMs to build asset base by join client marketing call and portfolio review
- Adherence of dealing procedures and work flow
- Good team player
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Derivative & structure product knowledge
- Good spoken English and Mandarin
- Marketing & communication skills
- Details oriented
Specific Qualifications Required
- Tertiary education
- At least 1 year relevant experience, candidates with more relevant experience will also be considered for more senior position
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)Job Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 year Behavioural competency: Attention to detail / rigor, Communication skills - oral & written, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Analytical Ability