BNP Paribas Wealth Management represents the BNP Paribas group's private banking business.
More than a century of private banking experience, present in more than 30 countries, BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers wealthy clients global support on all their wealth issues.
The Wealth Management teams develop wealth and financial management solutions that meet the expectations and needs of an international clientele.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management looking for:
Investment Advisor (M/F) French & Dutch speaking Markets
- Monitor the relationship of a portfolio of clients to provide personalized investment advice tailored to the strategic views of BNPP WM.
- Actively lead the Asset Advisory management agreement and ensure the quality of the services offered: investment proposals and regular portfolio reviews, suggestions for investment ideas and personalized arbitrations, information on market events and information recommendation changes, regular contact according to the frequency agreed with the clients.
- Ensure compliance with the investment procedures of BNP Paribas Wealth Management.
- Execute instructions related to investment decisions.
- Ensure the monitoring of the risks and, if necessary, the implementation of the necessary corrective actions.
- Interact with BGL BNP Paribas Wealth Management Advisory teams: Advisory Business Management and Product Specialists.
- Actively participate in team meetings: sharing of expertise and best practices.
- Promote the Asset Advisory offer to customers and prospects of the bank.
- Ensuring the quality of the service on a regular basis with the relationship managers in charge of the relationship with the customers. Give them a feedback on customer relations and inform them of the steps in terms of investment.
Profil & expected :
Your Technical skills:
- Training: BAC +5
- Experience: Min 3 years in Finance - Markets - Asset Management
- An existing client book is considered as an asset.
Behavioral Skills :
- Learning ability
- Client orientation
- Power of persuasion
Language Skills :
Excellent level required in French, Dutch and English.
Knowledge of Portuguese and / or German is an asset
Primary Location: LU-L-LuxembourgJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Adaptability, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Critical thinkingTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to develop and adapt a process