Internship Tax Services (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time starting 1st of September non-permanent (6 months)
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides asset-servicing services to investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities, real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global clients worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Creation of tax forms under the regulation of the double taxation treatment and on behalf of our clients
- Send and monitor tax forms to our clients (Prepare documentation to be sent to the client, sending the forms to the client and follow up on the relevant forms to be returned to the bank)
- Support in transferring funds received from tax authorities to clients
- Support in administrative tasks like reconciliation and matching of internal suspense accounts
- Assist in managing replies and deadlines of communication with fiscal authorities
- Archiving of documentation
- Supports to create upload of forms in the relevant Backoffice system
Skills that convince:
- Studies in the field of business, economics, law, ideally with a focus on tax services or similar
- Previous experience wished, but not needed
- Client focused, result driven
- Ability to collaborate, sharing ideas proactively and facilitating interaction within the team and beyond
- Attention to detail, working carefully in accordance with applicable processes
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Regular feedback to support your individual professional development
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button for Internship Tax Services (m/f/d)!
Please contact Janina Müller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted remotely.
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.