Internship in Recruitment Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Preselecting applications & conducting phone screening interviews
- Direct searching of candidates in social media
- Scheduling face-to-face interviews
- Tracking candidates profiles in recruitment system
- Ensure accurate data is updated in the HR systems
- Support documentation collection and archiving
- Ensuring all paperwork is received and completed according to policies, operational metrics and law requirements
Participating in HR projects (related to: Recruitment, Employer Branding, L&D) and contributing to the improvement of the current HR infrastructure
- fluency in English & Polish as a working language
- very good interpersonal and team working skills
- results-oriented and customer-focused attitude
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel required)
- personal integrity and ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential issues
- challenging on-the-job experience in an international environment
- 3-6 months of paid internship (civil contract) with possibility of extension
- opportunity of working and learning from high-performing professionals
- flexible working hours (you need to be available min 30 hours per week)
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.