Internship (m/f/d) Investment Compliance
Frankfurt/Main Full-time non-permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides asset-servicing services to investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities, real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global clients worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Support tasks regarding the analysis, implementation and testing of Investment Guidelines
- Monitoring of regulatory and fund specific investment restrictions on a daily basis
- Monitoring of market conformity of non-cash transactions and reporting of issues
- Ex-ante checks related to outsourcing of call money and/or time deposits to other credit institutes
- Validation of overdrafts & of VaR reports monitored by the IOC team
- Delivery of operational service levels agreed with clients, internally and externally in a professional and friendly manner
- Complying with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, distributing important information to all IC members and other relevant members
Skills that convince:
- Study of Economics, Finance or an equivalent course
- Strong interest in German & European Regulations, IC operational processes & procedures and the financial market (fund, securities & derivates)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to follow processes and ensure reliable IC tasks based on knowledge of sound IT skills
- Ability to collaborate, sharing ideas proactively and facilitating interaction within the team and beyond
- Maintaining performance under (time)pressure without decrease of quality
- Communicating in an organized, appropriate way
- Attention to detail, working carefully in accordance with applicable processes
- German and English, fluent (oral & written)
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Regular, constructive feedback to support individual professional development
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Internship (m/f/d) Investment Compliance!
Please contact Janina Mueller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.