In Frankfurt, we are looking for you to join us in a full-time or part-time non-permanent position for an
Internship (all genders) Global Market Data and Artificial Intelligence Lab at Corporate & Institutional Banking
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions.
The role of our Lab in this context is to use the latest techniques of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Natural Language Processing to help Global Market do a better job: this means for example understanding better the needs of our clients to provide acute recommendation, help the Sales prioritize better their daily calls to improve their hit rate by being more relevant to their clients, anticipate better the next move in the Market to help trading offering a better service or finally working with Economists and Strategists to analyze better what drive the economy or a particular asset.
BNP Paribas: Who we are
How do you imagine working at a bank? Probably not like this: at BNP Paribas, everyone is on first-name terms and we wear the clothes we feel good in. We live diversity, team spirit and sustainability. At BNP Paribas, you will find a secure job, plenty of space for your ideas and a suitable professional solution for your individual life situation. Your potential is limitless - and so are your development opportunities. We don't give empty promises, we convince with action: we - that's around 185,000 employees in 65 countries. We are the leading bank in the European Union. We are the "World’s Best Bank for Sustainable Finance 2023" (Euromoney). We are Top Employer 2023. We are: The Bank for a Changing World.
Tasks & Responsibilities: What awaits you
- Taking responsibility in projects in joining typical topics
- Product recommendation for the clients and prediction of flows on the client franchise
- Natural language processing
- Gathering and extracting the data in terms of the relevance of the problem in a usable format
- Classification of the various market participants behavior
- Determining the relative value between different assets
- Extraction of relevant information in social media sources
- Improvement of the market concerning the frequency state
Expertise & Soft Skills: What you offer
- Master student
- Knowledge in working with data and interested in dealing with associating problems
- Deep knowledge in coding skills and machine learning (ex: TensorFlow, Keras, Sklearn)
- Structured working style and affinity for details
- Ability to create innovative solutions and to work with pressure
- Fluent in German and English
You don't meet every criterion? No problem, you are more than welcome to apply anyway.
It is important for us that you can develop and grow in this position.
Diversity is a strength for us. We are convinced of the numerous advantages of diverse perspectives, experiences and competencies. Our aim is therefore to select candidates in an unbiasedly and open-mindedly: Your CV should contain information on your education and work experience - that's all we need. You can find out more about our D&I commitment here.
Benefits: What we offer you
- Work in the office and from home
- A wide range of opportunities for your development, such as internal and external training, talent development programmes and (inter)national career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Employee Assistance Program: Professional support and great offers for your private and family life from benefitatwork and voiio
- A wide range of offers for your health, such as access to over 6,000 sports and health facilities with EGYM Wellpass
Your contact person is Anja Kucher – we are on first-name terms.
If you have any questions, please call (+49) 6971938080 or send an email to recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
Do you want to shape a changing world?
Apply now, in only 5 minutes.
Please send us your application documents exclusively via our online portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or on paper for the protection of your data.
BNP Paribas: One Bank – Multiple Opportunities
From investment banking, vehicle leasing and real estate consulting to insurances, private banking and financing - the range of products and services BNP Paribas offer is very diversified. To ensure the highest level of expertise and the best service for our private, corporate and institutional clients in each individual business area, BNP Paribas in Germany is organized in twelve business lines: this makes the Bank a strong partner, even in times of crisis and rapid change. This is what almost 6,000 employees in Germany stand for. This is what six million private clients and around 5,000 corporate and institutional clients in Germany rely on.