Internship (m/f/d) Fintech Coverage
Frankfurt/Main Full-time (starting 2023, for 3-12 months) non-permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
The Fintech team focuses on working with Fintechs to generate ideas and tailored financial solutions for some of the most advanced business models in the space. The team works with some of the brightest founders and C-levels at the forefront of their cluster / segment to support their growth.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of Fintech business models
- Idea and solution generation for financial requirements Fintechs have or may have in the future
- Preparation and follow-up of customer appointments (e.g. at founder or board level)
- Targeted research of the Fintech market and in particular its clusters incl. Payments (BNPL), neobanks, neobrokers, lendtech, wealthtech, banking as a service (BaaS) etc. to identify opportunities
- Together with our various product departments develop solutions in direct exchange with Fintechs
Skills that convince:
- Studying economics, finance, management, computer science, engineering, math or any of the sciences
- Ideally first experience in working for a Fintech or prior internship experience with a PE, VC, bank or consultancy
- Strong interest in the Tech and ideally Fintech ecosystem
- Independent and organized work
- Communicative, open-minded and team-oriented working style
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Programming languages (Python, C, C#, VBA or others) are a plus
- English fluently (oral & written)
- German oral and written skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Flat hierarchies and open communication within the team and access to the complete BNP Paribas Group
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Regular, constructive feedback to support individual professional development
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button for an Internship (m/f/d) Fintech Coverage
Please contact Katharina Hansen on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.