Internship Data Engineer (M/F) - 6 months
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Internship – IT Data Engineer (M/F)
Data Approach: How to identify critical data in the legacy systems and to promote them as a golden source?
Create a « data stream » in the company
Identify opportunities for “Data Services”
Facilitate the communication about Data governance
Work with Data Architect to assess and improve Data Dictionary
Working environment : Luxembourg Office, within the IT department.
Education: (IT or Technical) Engineer
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Client focused
- Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
- Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training
Database Administration, Information modelling (UML), SQL, Data Analytics tools
Language Skills: French, English (Fluent).