About the job
- Your mission as an International Mobility Officer - Portugal will be to manage a portfolio of expatriates inbound and outbound from Lisbon, in all aspects relating to their international move
Your Main Activities Are
- Responsible for an expatriate portfolio outbound/inbound from Lisbon, as well as “local to local” contract moves
- Act as key contact person for the Lisbon HR Business Partner team on expatriation issues
- Act as point of contact with the Portuguese payroll and other departments and entities in Portugal
- Manage the relationship with the relocation providers (removals, tax advisors, house search, school search, immigration, among others)
- Supports employees by answering various questions about the assignment contract, logistics, payroll, benefits and policy, and throughout the assignment by answering administrative queries (maternity/parental leave, sabbatical leave, long-service award, among others)
- Follow up and anticipate the key steps of the assignment: contract renewal, phase-out of benefits, repatriation.
- Manages logistics and administrative tasks for expats’ departures and returns (relocation, payroll process, social security, tax assistance, among others)
- Ensure information regarding own portfolio is rigorously accurate in the different systems
- Ensure internal delivery is in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Process and Validate invoices within the own scope
Profile and Skills to Success
- Academic Degree in Business Management, Data Analytics or related field
- Professional experience of at least 1 year in International Mobility and/or personal tax related roles being a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (special emphasis to Excel) is mandatory
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Analytical thinking skills
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a great sense of confidentiality
- Autonomous, confident and proactive
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.