Internal Communication Trainee
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
GS2S is looking for a talented trainee to contribute to the activity of the Innovation and Development area.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The internal communication trainee will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the following activities:
- The content management and layout of the internal website on SharePoint
- Production of the regular internal communications like management messages, invitations for events by email, contribution to corporate articles (newsletters), production of the content for the Corporate TV
- The organization of events, periodic team building, internal information sessions or presentations, Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Present and follow up the yearly communication plan, which structures the different initiatives and the related budgets
- Bachelor degree in relevant area (Communication, Marketing, Journalism or a related area)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written), with the ability to produce impactful messages
- Fluent in English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work with international locations and different cultures
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.