The Iberian Peninsula Internal Audit Hub is part of
BNP Paribas Inspection Générale (IG), and carries out audit assignments
on all the activities of the Group both in Spain and in Portugal.
IG is a key part of the Bank’s internal control
framework as it helps local organisations accomplish their objectives by
bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to improve their risk
assessment, control and governance processes.
The Audit Department located in Madrid is currently
recruiting one Auditor to join its fast-growing team.
The assignments carried out by the Department can
target any BNP Paribas activity essentially present in Spain (and from time to
time in Portugal), and are normally organised in teams of 3-4 Auditors along
with a Head of Assignment.
Audit assignments usually last between 2-4 months
each. For Auditors willing to travel, there will be several opportunities to
participate in missions jointly with the Portuguese team or with other foreign
Audit Hubs including IG Central teams.
As Auditor, your main responsibility will be to carry
out independent and objective analyses of processes in order to:
compliance with the Group’s strategy and regulatory requirements;
the risk control framework;
quality of the governance in place;
findings and recommendations to mitigate the risks, enhance
performance and achieve the Group’s objectives.
For the right candidate, an experience within Inspection
Générale could be a career booster and a fast-track towards roles with
higher responsibilities within BNP Paribas. Indeed, in just 3 years, your
participation to multiple assignments in contact with the Group’s Top
Management will quickly provide you with a wide-reaching and critical
understanding of the Group’s activities, how they are interconnected and the
challenges they encompass. This will also allow you to rapidly grow your
network within the Bank.
Experience and hard skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business line or
risk activity with demonstrated high performance within BNP Paribas or
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Consultancy firm
or Big 4;
- Master’s degree in related domains such as Business,
Economics, Accounting, Finance, Audit, Law, etc. is preferable and/or
demonstrated experience in at least one of the domains;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
- Data Analytics expertise is appreciated
- Fluent level in English (C1-C2), both spoken and written is a must.
- Ability to work in a team in a stimulating and
- Excellent adaptability, intellectual curiosity and
- Rigour and methodological discipline
- Capacity to question, analyse, synthesize and
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Ability to lead interviews
- Good negotiating skills
- Good writing skills