The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct IT support of bank employees
- Laptop and mobile phones configuration
- Assist in support of IT infrastructure like conf. room equipment; local network etc.
- Assist in Windows 10 migration project
We are looking for you if you have:
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Basic technical knowledge about hardware, software, mobile solutions
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn, interest in IT & telecommunication technologies
What can you get at BNP Paribas Securities Services:
- A fully paid internship followed by a possibility of full-time employment
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Sport card
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszynskiego
- Flexible working hours
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie)
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.