Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
SSC Recon offer a framework enabling technical and functional standardization of reconciliations in order to maintain productivity and quality to the users. SSC Recon works for both CIB and BP2S métier for various department across globe to serve the reconciliation needs for both control and financial reconciliations.
24th Nov 2022
Shared Services RECONCILIATIONS
Mumbai / Bangalore
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
SSC Recon ADM team needs to hire resources to work on the projects approved by user to ensure the projects are completed on time without any impacts to user.
- Thorough understanding of Reconciliation and hands on development experience on Intellimatch 9.2.7 or higher version with least 4 years.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC in developing new Reconciliations in IntelliMatch. Involvement across all stages of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, data mapping, validate data against requirement, build, unit testing, peer reviews, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze & develop Test Strategies, design Test Plans, & generate and execute Test Cases.
- Should be able to perform enhancements, whereby need to analyze existing set-up and understand the requirement by performing proper impact analysis, provide estimate and deliver quality code.
- Independent player should be able to liaise with different team to re-solve/get dependencies on time. Should be able to for-see issue/risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
- Should be able to guide support team.
- Deep knowledge on IntelliMatch Database linkage and functionalities is necessary for timely resolution of user queries.
- Propose improvements related to the development and support activity.
- Develop stored procedures to build reports for the end users using SQL 2016
- Code optimization and should be able to mentor new team members.
- Able to prepare the status reports for weekly updates with stakeholders
- Communication with Stakeholders, Business Analysts, End-users, and various teams like Higher Management, Development, Systems, Support, Implementation etc.
- Able to prepare the technical and functional documents for the project activities.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong development & support knowledge of IntelliMatch 9.2.7 or higher version or other reconciliation tools (Frontier.). (Mandatory)
- Strong development & support knowledge of IntelliSUITE 9.2.7 or above (Mandatory)
- SQL (Building Stored procedures, writing functions, complex queries, etc.)(Mandatory)
- Crystal report (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of any defect management tool (optional)
- Knowledge of Perl or VB Script (optional)
Soft Skills and Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to work closely with end users and developers
- Expected to work in European Business hours (Holidays and weekends)
- Willing to improve functional knowledge and technical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders/teams.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Years Of Exp: 2-7 years
• Qualification: B.E. (IT/ Comp. Sc.) or equivalent
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)