As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
APAC FRESH is dedicated to the design, build, implementation and business support of IT solutions to service the needs of FINANCE and RISK functions, achieved by retaining highly skilled, functional and technical experts that work in active, continuous collaboration.
Our team, APAC FRESH Local Regulatory Reporting Project and Solution, aims to strengthen the regulatory reporting platform of all APAC locations, by leveraging the regional knowledge (data management, reporting tools, and regulatory practices) to mitigate local regulatory risk in cost efficient manner.
To fulfill the dynamic regulatory requirements, the team has grown to have around 40 members. We are constituted of diversified profiles in building the synergy; Software engineer, business analyst, data manager & project manager are worked closely with collaborative & innovative culture, supported by the latest technology and management approach.
The in-house platform, Flexel, is a highly flexible and user-friendly Regulatory Reporting Platform, supporting 700+ Finance and Operation's regulatory reports across 9 countries. The wide spectrum of reports include but not limited to - Balance Sheet, P&L, Large Exposure, Granular Data Repository, BASEL III reporting (e.g. LCR) and that makes up the massive user community.
Regional Regulatory Reporting Project:
• To gather business requirement and prepare documentation accordingly
• To build report with data analytic tools
• To perform data analysis and system testing
• To provide support to the regulatory reporting production process
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Qualifications and Experiences:
• With a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics or any other related subjects
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Experiences in project management, data analysis, system implementation project, or banking industry would be an advantage
• Contract duration: 12 months
Essential Knowledge/Skills :
• Familiar with IT tools. E.g. advanced excel, PowerPoint, SQL query
• Basics understanding of software engineering & programming. E.g. Python, Java, C#, etc.
• Fluency in English (verbal/written) and with good communication skill
• Quick learner, self-initiative and good team player
Other Preferred Competencies (not mandatory):
• Professional qualification training exposure (e.g. AAT, QP, CFA, FRM etc.)
• PMP, Scrum Master, Agile or other related project certificates
• Other IT skills : Excel Macro/ Workflow tool (e.g. Alteryx)