Information Security Analyst
As our IT Security Analyst you will be working alongside the General Manager Information Security & Governance to deliver the BNP Paribas Group IT Security Framework.
As a subject matter expert you will be support business functions by demonstrating a deep understanding of Security domains including:-
- Vulnerability Management
- Malware Protection
- Third Party Security
- Authentication Mechanisms
- Cybersecurity Management & Governance
- Security Incidents Management
- Business Continuity / Crisis Management
- Cybersecurity Integration into projects / applications
- Asset management
- DDoS Protection
- Logging and detection
- Identity and Access Management (including Privileged Account Management)
- Network Security
- Implementing, and monitoring adherence to, the BNP Paribas Group security framework.
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of the Cyber Security Program, ensuring the Cyber program is in line with the objectives of IT & Cyber risks mitigation.
- Identifying, analysing, and formalising cyber security risks. Including reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify / advise on exhaustive action plans to respond to cyber security risks, ensuring the follow-up of progress, and updating regularly the status of each cyber security risks in corresponding logs.
- Working with a team of subject matter experts across the entire security and IT landscape, you will advise on and deliver projects to meet and improve on global security compliance within the organisation.
- Conducting internal and external security assurance reviews against standards-based compliance requirements referring to the BNP Paribas Cardif Global Security and Governance frameworks.
- Conducting vulnerability scans, and coordinating remediation efforts
- Provide input to BNP Paribas Regional and Corporate Security teams.
- Organize and manage the various IT Security committees
- Preparing and managing IT Security documentation (procedures, reports, analysis)
- Conducting or Participation in both internal and external audits / assessment
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
- Effective communication and documentation skils
- Experience with internal / external Security and Governance audits.
- Experience with the latest information security threats & vulnerabilities and appropriate counter measures,
- Experience with attack monitoring and Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS), SIEM, Anti-Virus, WAF, Firewalls, Identity and Access Management (IAM), patch management, and encryption,
- Experience with, and in-depth understanding of security vulnerability tools, techniques, and standards used to conduct penetration testing
- An understanding of best practices for Incident handling, security investigation processes and techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- An understanding of designing and implementing security management systems
- Knowledge of regulations and frameworks related to IT Security and Personal Data Protection will be an asset
- Experience in IT Security, Audit or Risk Management will be an asset
- A background of working on security awareness campaigns
- Knowledge of CIS20 and topics contained, or equivalent, will be an advantage.
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA. The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions. Today the company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet (Everypaw & Helpucover, Post Office pet insurance) and motor warranty insurance. (Warranty Direct)