BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates interested in funds distribution services, custody, fund management, fund administration and associated sectors who are willing to apply for the position of:
INES Junior Business Analyst
- Participation in the international project of new application development related to the fund depository activity.
- Becoming an SME in the Investment Compliance area.
- Defining the business needs and negotiating requirements with multiple stakeholders.
- Designing the system solutions and close cooperation with the developers.
- Tests writing and execution, coordination of UAT.
- Validation of the solutions delivered.
- Setting up regulatory and statutory controls in Innova.
- Validation of Innova IC Controls with Legacy Location and IOC stakeholders.
- Further improvement of Innova application and monitoring of required features until production delivery.
- Designing future business operational processes.
- Training & documentation development.
- Close cooperation with global DFS teams and other project members.
- University degree or professional experience in Finance, Business analysis, IT or Project Management
- Strong financial knowledge
- Ability to understand regulatory and statutory investment requirements and convert them into IC controls
- Analytical skills and fluency with Information Technology
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory and French language will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Strong time management, communication, decision making and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn and develop
- Team spirit with the willingness to cooperate closely with the other project members
What gives you an advantage:
- Knowledge about fund depository and investment compliance activity
- Ability to read and understand regulatory and statutory investment requirements
- Experience in rule building/control set up process
- Experience in Investment Compliance breach/events analysis
- Business analysis or project management experience
- SQL knowledge
- Employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data