INES Business Change Manager
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Lead all local project aspects of the implementation of the new core application (INES) related to the fund depository activity
- Ensure that the local migration roadmap is successfully implemented without adverse effects on BAU and facilitating the negotiation amongst multiple stakeholders
- Organise INES deployment and assist operational teams during pre and post go-live stages on the basis of the release notes supplied by INES project team:
- Define roadmap
Complete user guides and procedures with INES project team
- Prepare training documentation with INES project team
- Organise and monitor training
- Ensure successful cooperation and support with the Warsaw INES Support Team during all migration phases (set up, testing, implementation trainings and transition).
- Safeguard and ensure the successfully implementation of the new GOM that will be domiciled in Poland
- Conduct preliminary studies prior to each migration stage so as to define needs
- Propose enhancements by identify opportunities for improvements in the new core application and/or GOM
- Define & implement best business practices among operational teams
- Propose harmonized and standardized process enhancements solutions matching with the agreed GOM
- Coordinate & facilitate INES migration communication with all DFS Warsaw operation teams
- Provide and maintain overall project dashboard to track progress, delays and overruns
- Organise and participate in governance meeting with senior DFS management, teams and other project members and set up necessary interfaces to address issues and monitor risks
Report progress of your work to Head of DFS Warsaw. (weekly status reports to management to track overall progress of projects; risk plan).
- Manage the consistency of the roadmap with the project milestones. Escalating any issues to the local DFS head and managers
- Ensure all contributors are engaged appropriately. Identify accountabilities and ownership of all activities on the business critical path
- Be ready to react quickly to any new items arising in the project or connected to it and develop the necessary contingency plans
- Support and develop internal skills in terms of Data Management
Prepare with the Head of the DFS your succession planning and back-ups
Mentoring of local Junior Project Manager to ensure that during peaks and absences critical topics can still be maintained.
Fluent English – knowledge of French will be an asset.
University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies).
Proven track record of work in securities services industry and project management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on project support positions.
Proven experience in managing of multiple stakeholders across different processes.
Data maintenance and investment funds industry knowledge is required.
Ability to manage, motivate and develop multiple stakeholders.
- Strong time management and organisational habits.
- Ability to handle several tasks according to the deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage projects and multitask.
Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment.
- Client focus oriented approach.
Ability to co-operate with different departments and legacy locations.
Self-motivation, willingness to learn and solve complex problems
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data