Incident and Problem Manager (IT)
Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
Competitive Salary, plus car allowance and company bonus scheme
The IT team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking an experienced Incident and Problem Manager to join our team.
This role is new to our structure, and would therefore suit an experienced professional who can evidence key skills gained within a comparable role.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
As our new team member, you’ll demonstrate continual service improvement through effective management of recurring and major incidents demonstrating prevention and service quality benefits as a result.
You’ll be responsible for delivering a reduction in Incidents and increase of service availability/quality, alongside provide reporting of KPIs and KRIs to achieve effective steering and management of Service Delivery.
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Performing Quality Assurance across ITIL processes
- Creating action plans and road maps for efficiencies and best practice
- Working with the Service Desk Manager to identify process and operational efficiencies
- Supporting Project delivery managing new products/services and providing service transition documentation
- Implementing and maintaining the Problem Management Policy/Framework
- Providing trend and root cause analysis of recurring incidents, as well as aiding technical investigation of Problems to expedite resolution
- Providing relationship management across all internal and external support functions to achieve improved Incident and Problem
This role will also involve key elements of Governance, Compliance, Operational Incidents and working with the Quality System Manager to embed continual service improvement into processes
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience within a comparable role, encompassing: IT Operations delivery, Service Level Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Availability Management, trend analysis, auditing and compliance
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related field, ideally alongside Project Management qualifications and ITIL certification
- Experience with Windows Server 2008+, SQL Reporting, MS SQL Server database management, VBScript and/or Powershell, SharePoint administration and Workflows, WSUS
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Experience within Financial Services background or within a regulated industry environment is desirable
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.