In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Being the team lead in investor services department to lead the team on the day-to-day trades, reporting, projects and client service work. Working as a professional partner with clients and all internal stakeholders.
- Assist in managing a team that act as key point of contact for investors and clients
- Ensure queries and requests from investor/client are dealt with on a timely and professional manner
- Maintain and develop trust based relationships with investors/clients
- Partner with clients by providing professional advice and resolutions where required
- Manage the day to day trade processing and reporting; review junior’s work and take accountability of all assignments
- Ensure a satisfactory and high level of service is delivered to investors/clients, and SLA are met
- Act as an escalation point and deal with difficult issues not being handled by junior staffs
- Ensure work delivery and services are delivered in a controlled environment, strict compliance with BNP Paribas’ internal guidelines as well as external regulatory environment
- Lead special projects such as Annual FINRA / Regular AML Recertification and Annual FATCA/CRS Reporting
- Represent the team to attend client meetings, auditor meetings, inter-department meetings
- To have AML/CFT risk awareness and complete all identified mandatory training so as to ensure understanding of relevant/applicable Group policies (including but not limited to financial security related matters) and to escalate any irregularities where necessary. To also ensure that his/her team has completed and will adhere to the same.
- Make recommendation to the department head or other teams the operations areas where improvement is needed for enhancing client satisfaction
- Assist in training and coaching staff to enhance performance
- Assist in new mandate pitching meeting and fund documentation review / fund structure discussion
- Lead the team to complete the regular audit exercise including internal audit and ISAE audit
Risk and Compliance:
• Ensure the operating model in compliance with regulations, market infrastructure evolution and BNP Paribas internal control rules and meet compliance and regulatory obligations
• Adhere to the Code of Conduct and act accordingly internally, when facing clients and providers
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Able to collaborate with other team members and provide assistance in BAU and projects
- Being approachable by the junior staff for any enquires, with a positive working attitude and mindset setting role model to the teams
- Able to contribute on any business change and assist to drive the change
- Possess the required level of conduct that is promoted by the organization
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience