About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
· The Identity Access Management (IAM) team ensures proper IT Security access control for application user accounts and is responsible for the controlled access management of employees to IT resources including application accounts, domain accounts, and account privileges. In addition the team provide people referential setup for regions.
· The IAM (SailPoint) developer will have responsibility of IT development within the IAM IT team, ensuring to follow SDLC processes and user access request fulfilment, training, QA and reporting on IAM team business process results.
CIB IT - IAM - Identity Access Management
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We’re looking for a SAILPOINT Developer. As the SAILPOINT Developer, you will be the SAILPOINT Identity IQ programmer with a broad understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) processes and implementations. This role will be focused on development, integrations, deployment and maintenance of the IAM system. The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies and enjoy working collaboratively across teams. This position requires constant interaction with technology operations and security compliance teams to fully understand management processes which must be re-engineered to work with SAILPOINT processes.
Responsible for Analysis, development, testing and implementation of IAM solutions to business and technology needs. Should be able to work as a team and independently as needed in a fast paced environment.
· Analysis, develop and implement SAILPOINT IIQ 8.x platform processes and functions
· Integrate IIQ with enterprise applications using OOTB connectors
· Working experience in the development and consumption of Web Services APIs
· Working knowledge of multi-factor authentication architectures and tools (ex..SSO,PAM…etc)
· Develop SAILPOINT workflows per the business needs
· Coordinates with product vendor for complex issue resolutions
· Maintain appropriate documentations, source codes within the defined framework
· Perform feasibility studies for new/enhanced changes as needed and advice management on the best solutions.
· Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans/scripts, and resolve deviations or exceptions for newly developed IAM solutions
· Create and support policies, standards and processes.
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
· Technology leadership around SailPoint and other relevant technologies to the project
· Participate and provide oversight to the new strategic initiatives at BNPP
· Technology consulting and leadership for the sustenance and new strategic/innovation programs
· Participation and support for audit events and provide with necessary evidences for any audit queries.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills:
a) 5 to 7 years of IAM development experience preferably on SailPoint.
b) Deep knowledge of IAM (OIM/IAM) processes and functions gained through experience
c) Hands-on in developing LCM workflows, connectors, config events, scheduled tasks…etc
e) Hands-on experience on writing DB scripts, fine tuning of queries, StoredProcs in Oracle/MySql
f) Good working knowledge on REST API development
g) Experience on Active Directory, LDAP, RACF, PeopleSoft,
h) Good knowledge on JIRA, ServiceNow is a plus
i) Excellent hands-on experience with web/App servers
j) Experience with Agile / Scrum IT methodology is a plus
k) General banking domain knowledge is a plus
l) Should have good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
m) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have skills:
CA SSO development/support experience.
Knowledge on DevOps framework/methodologies/tools
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Good to have certifications in any specific related areas.