At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Bank of the West seeks an IAM Access Fulfillment Supervisor II to manage and support the Bank's Cybersecurity Program. The Supervisor II is responsible for the development, planning, implementation, and/or oversight of the Program. This position will work collaboratively within the organization and across business lines to establish a Program that includes the Cybersecurity strategic roadmap, policy, practices and standards, a security awareness program, incident response and management, enterprise risk assessments and management, security assessments, and the development and maintenance of supporting business technology architecture. A successful candidate will be able to liaise with business unit leaders and management to communicate Program status, initiatives, and risks as it relates to business value and the Bank's organizational goals. Additionally, this IAM Access Fulfillment Supervisor II is responsible for day-to-day access management processes. A successful candidate will manage work volumes and team assignments for effective completion of work adhering to SLAs, identifying process improvement areas, maintaining team process documentation and ensuring team members are trained and aware of the controls underlying these processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Partners with leaders and management as needed to gain insight into program design.
- Provides leadership and direction to project teams and/or project managers.
- Assists Cybersecurity Managers, Cybersecurity Directors, and the Division Manager with issues, policies and procedures, white papers, program reports, etc. When required, works jointly with other Division Managers on selected specific projects.
- Participates in special projects for Division as directed by Division Head, as needed by any other group/departments of the Bank.
- Design policies, processes, practices, guidelines, standards, and baselines that are mapped directly to business risks to measure for effectiveness and adherence.
- Work with Security, Information Technology, business units, key stakeholders and leadership to identify and plan cybersecurity plan to meet or exceed corporate initiatives.
- Ensure the Program budget is in alignment with core business objectives and key initiatives.
Other Job Duties
- Liaise with business units, leadership, and law enforcement as needed.
- Align with the enterprise risk management strategy to communicate risk.
- Communicate the risk of vulnerabilities in terms of the organization’s environment.
- Ensure the Bank’s compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate relevant risk activities (e.g., Audit, Regulatory, risk assessment, control testing, monitoring, vulnerability management, risk reporting) and remediation of identified gaps and issues.
- Develop and/or report on metrics to measure success of the Program.
- Work with internal security awareness staff and Corporate Communications to identify security new and continued training and awareness needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- IAM Supervisor II: 3 years in IAM/UAM/Cybersecurity related field and 1 to 2 years in a technical security role
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree
- Cybersecurity Working knowledge of operating systems, incident response management, security compliance strategies, risk assessment principles, and policies and standards Project Management skills.
Annual Hiring Range:
$70,000 - $119,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
- In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for Annual incentives.
The base salary opportunity can vary based on candidate’s geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
“To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status. Employees who are not fully vaccinated may undergo regular testing”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Operations Management
Those who work in Operations Management roles are essential to the smooth-running of our Group, and work consistently to satisfaction to our clients and teams. These roles offer stimulating careers that combine efficiency with a strong collaborative spirit.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.