Senior HRIT Specialist
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team’s goal.
As a HRIT Specialist, you will play important role in the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities. You will work with a diverse stakeholder group including regional and local HR teams, IT, vendors, Finance and others.
As part of the role, you will also be responsible for providing production support, maintain application inventory and work with IT teams for Infrastructure activities like server health check, logs monitoring etc
• Participate in all HRIS assigned activities, including process definition and design, documentation, configuration, application testing, as well as some project management and internal communication activities as needed.
• Conduct gap analysis, provide impact assessments, and make recommendations that offer workable, efficient options to users.
• Produce high quality documentation, including business requirements, procedural documentation, operational and process flow documents, and test scripts.
• Ensure requirements and specifications documentation reach signoff and validate deliverables to specifications.
• Perform system configurations and updates as system administrator. Maintain accurate and updated configuration documentation.
• Recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes
• Drive UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
• Provide support for HCM, including researching and resolving system issues, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements; and utilizing a ticket tracking system when required.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation; train clients on new processes/functionality; and train new system users.
• Liaise with IT team to maintain and implement mandatory changes for IT infrastructure
• Basic understanding of system architecture including SSL/TLS1.2 certificates, Corp network vs DMZ, proxy settings, F5 switch load balancer, SSO/LDAP, SFTP setup, oAuth2, system logs etc would be good plus as the role requires to support applications from Infra side as well
• Managing the list of servers including tracking obsolescence, vulnerabilities, Geneos monitoring, application inventory including DR, RTO/RPO etc
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• 5-7 years of experience as Business Analyst, application support including Infra support
• Query management using DB tools like MS-SQL, Oracle
• Extensive experience with system and process analysis, design, deployment and support
• Ability to learn new systems , subject matters and processes quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Experience working in a multi-national organizations preferred
• Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, IT Risk and Security preferred
• Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standards policy and procedure development techniques is a plus
• Working knowledge of HRIS and HR related tools is preferred
• Knowledge of Powershell script, Batch script, VBA in excel preferred