HRIS Project Manager
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
As the HRIS Team Lead, you will play important role in driving strategic HR technology initiatives and projects end-to-end across APAC. You will work with a diverse stakeholder group including regional and local HR teams, IT, vendors, Finance and others.
As part of the HR Transformation team, you are at the heart of many initiatives, particularly with a focus on improving HR operational efficiency and employee experience using technology.
Advise HR technology solution
• Provide practical advice to HR stakeholders on adoption of new technologies to solve business problems
• Recommend and Implement HR technology changes end‐to‐end
• Own HRIS Roadmap
• Define a realistic HRIS roadmap (through HRIS Governance) to provide a clear IT path forward for APAC HR
• Ensure the delivery of identified priorities on the roadmap
Project Management & Business Analyst
• Project leadership and quality delivery end-to-end to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and key goals are met
• Develop and execute integrated plans that include project deliverables, process improvements and total cost management; prepare project plans and ensure projects are executed by following standard governance framework/ policies
• Manage project budgets including obtaining and vetting cost estimates, monitoring and tracking expenses throughout the project lifecycle
• Provide detailed cost/benefit analysis and form recommendations for project governance
• Elevate and manage project risks and issues as appropriate, proactively work to resolution
• Collaborate with different IT teams and vendors to design and deploy technology solutions in compliance with IT security regulatory requirements
• Understand the business needs/problems, bridge gaps between HR business requirements and IT solutions and translate business needs into clear functional requirements and/or technical specifications
• Experience in handling the team of IT specialists (BA, Developer, Application support etc.)
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• 10-12 years of experience overall experience with 5-6 years in Project Management with solid track record leading and deploying successful technology and/or operational projects
• Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, IT Risk and Security
• Strong people management skills
• Extensive experience with system and process improvement, analysis, design, deployment and support
• Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with stakeholders (IT, vendors, HR) at all levels
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
• Highly organized and agile with an ability to adapt to handle multiple projects and tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Experience working in a multi-national organizations preferred
• Experience in working and managing off-shore team would be a plus
• Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standards policy and procedure development techniques is a plus
• Working knowledge of HRIS and HR related systems - knowledge of PeopleSoft , TALEO, Cornerstone, WCN or other compensation and talent management tools preferred