BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
Our HR Department is currently seeking an HR Talent Acquisition M/F – fluent in English & other European language to reinforce the team in Porto’s site.
The ideal profile must have at least 2 years of proven experience in recruitment, an HR Generalist or HR Administrative background. High level of confidentiality and focus on people are also necessary requisites.
Candidate will also have strong communication skills in English, French and another European Language.
Start date forecasted: ASAP ideally August 2019.
Recruitment Responsibilities include:
- Ensure recruitment plan success and keep the stakeholders up to date;
- Articulate the communication with Managers, External Recruitment entities and/or Consultants to be as effective as possible in the conclusion of the several recruitment projects;
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions using a variety of tools such as Taleo, LinkedIn, referrals, direct / cold calls and the internal CRM.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Act as an operational developing recruitment projects from A to Z;
- Organize and carry out all the selection activities, such as interviews, selection tests or case;
- Manage with effectiveness and improvement of the tools already in use;
- Manage recruitment channels and recommend changes to sourcing channels as needed to improve candidate flow;
- Act as a brand ambassador, for example at universities.
- Provide HR administrative support.
- Represent HR department by being the point of contact for the team in Porto
- Dispatch to each HR area issues and requests received. Administrative Responsibilities include:
- Being the point for contact for all HR administrative issues in Porto’s site
- Contribute to answer employee’s questions or dispatch to concerned area
- Support the onboarding and off boarding process.
Other HR Talent Acquisition functions:
- Promote & develop jobs opportunities;
- Provides HR Manager regular feedback.
- Contribute to Monthly KPI’s follow-up.
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar
Experience is highly valued and is
required at least:
- 1-3 years
of experience in recruitment, developed in a multinational company.
Generalist or Administrative background
Skills& Basic Features:
Sense of responsibility and risk;
Ability to work as part of a team;
Social media and internet skills;
Very good written and oral communication
Start date: ASAP 2019
your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our
company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to
consider you for this position.
note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
be considered and move forward in the application process.
Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment
opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no
individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender
reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity,
race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are
at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster
creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity.
We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of
Primary Location: PT-13-PortoJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: HUMAN RESOURCESEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Teamwork, Negotiation skills, Communication skills, Knowledge sharing, Analytical skills, Developing others, Ability to summarize, Organizational skills, Rigour and Accuracy, Adaptability, Taking initiative, Creativity and innovationTransversal competency: Ability to manage a budget, Using digital technology to process information, Knowing a foreign language (specify which language), Knowing how to use IT