As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
The HR Project & Business Manager is a key strategic partner to the Head of HR for Singapore & SEA and will assist the Head of HR in overseeing HR initiatives and managing HR projects within the bank. This role involves a combination of strategic planning, project management and executive support to drive HR excellence.
As a team player in the Singapore HR Team, the job holder will collaborate with HR Operations Center of Excellence, Local HR Business Partners, and the Regional HR Teams to implement regional and local transversal projects and initiatives; and support the Head of HR in ensuring the HR function operates efficiently and aligns with the broader strategic objectives of the bank.
- Collaborate with Head of HR in developing and executing HR strategies aligned with the overall organizational goals
- Lead and coordinate regional and local HR projects, initiatives and special assignments ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Provide data analysis and research to support Head of HR in HR decision-making and strategy development
- Develop and implement business-focused HR metrics. Deliver reliable HR dashboards, reporting and business analytics.
- Offer administrative and logistical support to the Head of HR and SG HR team, including calendar management for Head of HR, meeting preparation and communication facilitation
- Help craft and disseminate HR communications to ensure clarity and consistency of messaging
- Support HR-driven organizational change initiatives and manage change communication plans.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications (if required)
- A minimum of 7 years human resources experience who is capable to work independently to implement HR projects and initiatives
- Acquired practical experience working in an international banking/ financial services work environment
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A strong multi-tasker, and problem solver
- Good team player with strong ability to work with multiple teams within a highly dynamic matrix organization.
- Possess a logical, positive, and open mind-set, with strong passion to enhance the work experience of the HR community
- High degree of discretion and ability to handle confidential information
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Support Functions
As a member of our Procurement, Marketing or Human Resources teams, you will be making your own contribution to the smooth-running of the Group, its influence and brand. Our Support Functions cover a very broad range of specialist skills that provide an equally impressive range of opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.