Consolidation and Reporting Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Within CIB Global Human Resources department, Reporting Team is in charge of the production of several reports, HR tools development and compensation analysis for a set of subsidiaries and the link between HR and Finance in terms of the CIB Headcount evolution.
As HR Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the production of all HR dashboards and reporting, to all Business Lines and foreign BNP Paribas entities within CIB.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure the production of the Global Headcount, HR dashboards and the management of all HR analytical structure
· Ensure the production and the reliability of several HR reports asked by Management, other Business Lines and Countries
· Help the local HR’s with Audit requests
· Analyse variations from a closing to another through analytical reviews and create new dashboards accordingly
· Maintain an efficient relationship with the HR community
· Contribute to continuous improvement of processes (controls, restitution and synthesis)
· Participate to transversal projects (new reporting tool developments, with other business lines, etc.)
· Master’s degree in Finance or Business
· Professional experience: Between 2 and 5 years of experience as business controller, financial controller or HR controller
· Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Power BI and Tableau is a plus
· Results and delivery focus, mainly during change, with customer satisfaction in mind
· Ability to manage priorities
· Ability to work with international locations
· Strong team Spirit
· Sense of confidentiality
· Fluent in English (oral and written), French knowledge is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.