HR Generalist (M/F) - 9 Months Maternity Leave coverage
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
Our HR Department is currently seeking an HR Generalist M/F – English & Portuguese speaker for a nine months maternity leave substitution.
The ideal profile must have a strong Portuguese Labor law background & at least 2 years of proven experience in HR (Admin., training, Generalist etc…). High level of confidentiality and focus on people are also necessary requisites.
Candidate will also have strong communication skills in Portuguese and English. Start date forecasted: September 2019.
Support Responsibilities include:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and duties.
Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, training, performances evaluations, “Relatório Unico” etc.).
Annual appraisals: ensure that all employees perform the AA within the Group Rules.
- Procedures: Follow-up and update of the HR policies and procedures.
- HR Tools: contribute to the development, management and permanent update.
- Contribute to the preparation of regular HR communication to staff.
Learning and Development Responsibilities include:
- Follow up of all training session (internal/external).
Searching & delivering e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with providers and consultants.
Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Managing new comers trainings (onboarding process).
- Ensure that all Group Mandatory Trainings are being complied.
- Maintain an updated track record of all the employees training plan.
- Comply with all the legal guidelines in training subject.
- Contribute to the KPI’s follow-up.
Administrative Responsibilities include:
- Support HR administrative area with tickets management 2SWorkflow /ITsMe).
- Contribute to answer employee’s questions.
Support the onboarding and off boarding process (including legal, occupational health and insurances).
- Prepare HR related documentation such as contracts of employment;
Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases updated.
- Updating and maintaining employee records.
Generic HR Team Mails:
Processing incoming mail related to the function. Creating and distributing documents.
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar area;
- Experience is highly valued and is required at least:
- Proven work experience of 2 years in HR (Administrative tasks, training, generalist or other).
Skills & Basic Features:
- Strong Portuguese Labor law and HR market practice knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong, phone, email and in-person communication skills;
- Not reluctant to put the hands on;
- Fluent in English;
- HR System/Automatization oriented;
- Computer literacy (MS Office application, in particular)
- Problem solver;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience in a multinational company
- Customer Oriented
- Be able to adapt to changes and evolution
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts
- Negotiation skills.
Start date: September 2019
Contract Type: Fixed Term (9 Months)
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
Will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.