HR Business Partner
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
To work in partnership with the management of my business units providing an efficient and comprehensive human resource management service, ensuring that the people care, leadership, organisational structure, working, cultural and management practices are at the optimum level to achieve the Company objectives.
- Delivering efficient and high quality operational HR support covering all key areas ensuring this follows legislative/best practice as well as the evolving needs of the business
- Championing the implementation of HR strategy within the context of my business area’s requirements
- Managing the continual professional development of my business units (in conjunction with L&D Team as appropriate) to create and maintain a highly skilled workforce and an environment of continuous learning
- Employing strong recruitment and selection skills to attract new talent to BNPLS, optimize the quality of new joiners and engage them during the onboarding process
- Acting as an ambassador for About Me promoting a culture of continuous feedback
- Taking the lead in all employee relations including grievances, disciplinary matters, consultation, and reorganisation. Implement change in line with BNPLS values
- Measuring and analysing HR performance, identify trends or issues and work with the leadership team to address as appropriate (in particular related to Global People Survey results, Gender Pay Gap and attrition data).
Degree or CIPD qualified
Generalist HR experience with some time spent specialising in one or more HR disciplines
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
- Working with my dedicated area to assist with mobility, succession planning and development of the teams ensuring clarity around career paths
- Promoting people care in particular CSR, Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Developing a strong understanding of these across my dedicated business area
- Taking part or project lead on ad-hoc projects as requested by HR Director from time to time
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect up to date employment law and best practice
- Provide cover for HR Business Partners as appropriate to ensure continuation of support to the business units
- Ensuring adherence to all internal and external policies as required under regulatory, compliance & Leasing Solutions guidelines
- Understanding and reinforcing a positive culture of compliance across defined business units
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of your function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.