Housing Services Manager - Guildford
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to become a key member of Housing Management and Consultancy team in Guildford.
The housing team undertake housing and portfolio management of both regulated and non-regulated properties on behalf of corporate and private clients throughout the South East and London. They are involved in landmark developments throughout London and the South East.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing team delivering a customer focused service on behalf of clients. Our ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in the housing sector from within a registered provider, local authority or private affordable homes provider.
- OR experience of a private sector lettings / large scale residential management / PRS background and we will provide the relevant training.
- Technical understanding of the 7 Standards and their application in housing management.
- A background in delivering excellent customer service and imparting this on others.
- Familiarity with leasehold, Shared Ownership processes and conveyancing would be a bonus.
- Experience in tenancy support, referral to services and possession proceedings.
- Health & Safety and Block Management expertise.
- High volume housing management skills.
- Ability to deliver change and improve systems in pursuit of customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Developed leadership skills – there will be responsibility for a small team.
- Excellent financial acumen and ability to manage budgets and expenditure.
- CIH qualification would be beneficial.
- ARLA would be an alternative.
- Excellent H&S reporting, data management and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What You Can Expect From Us:
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or Strutt and Parker, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate, together with its
subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real estate adviser with
more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously. The personal
information we collect are for the purposes of processing in connection with
the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal information
secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.