Head of Sales Cash Management (m/w/d)
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 employees, including almost 154,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Grow through professional challenges:
- Reporting to the local Cash Management Head who you involve when needed and relevant.
- You involve and work closely with the central implementation team as well as with the CMCC and the local functions
- You are responsible for identifying, analyzing, selling and supporting cash management products and services globally to the existing customer base and targeted prospective corporate clients.
- Managing the right resource allocation for the Cash Management Sales Executives
- Covering a small group of clients (3-5 clients) by yourself as the responsible Cash Management Sales Executive
- You guaranty Cash Management Relationship development toward International and local clients base and develop advisory capabilities on local market
- You are responsible for the CM pilot revenues related to the clients assigned (German Key Accounts)
- Contributing to the Bank's deposit growth strategies and goals; generates additional revenue from the sale of Cash Management products and services
Impress with your Skills:
- Superior selling skills with strong understanding of customer needs and product value proposition
- Very good knowledge across the various local cash management products (i.e. payments, pooling, credit cards, deposits) as well as the international solutions
- Knowledgeable about market trends in the field of Cash Management and deep understanding about the German market
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Willingness to take personal accountability and a “high-touch” approach in resolving issues (from customers, employees), with attention to detail.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate frequently with senior leadership and customers.
- Fluent in German and English, French is helpful
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We look forward to your complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates)!Incomplete application documents can significantly delay the selection process!