Head of Premises, Canada
The Head of Premises Canada reports to the NA Head of Premises and locally to COO Canada.
His/her responsibilities encompasses the activities hereafter
• Spearheads the local management of facilities, real estate, and corporate services for CIB and all BNPP entities located in Canada as well as the regional support for the United States.
• With a team of 12 employees and 6 outsourced, scope of responsibilities based upon the current organization includes the following areas
o Construction and maintenance of the facilities including critical equipment, reception and mailroom
o Space planning and management of the Real Estate portfolio
o Travel & Corporate cards
o Risk Insurance
o Physical records and archiving
• Develop and create Regional Corporate Services department to align processes that support both local and regional activities
• Manage the budget and financials, including direct expenses and territory managed expenses. Ownership of NEI/PIAF for Real Estate investments where required.
• Define strategy for department and align with global / regional where needed
• Be a visible leader and partner to the regional platform with effective communication
• Build, motivate, and lead a high-performance team, aligning all resources on common vision and goals
• Continuous process and governance improvement
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Bilingual : English and French
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Self-starter with ability to lead and influence others
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to problem solving
• Proven decision-making capabilities and sound judgment
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.