- The WM Compliance Officer provides reasonable assurance to the Territory Compliance Thailand and to the business Head of Wealth Management Thailand that adequate Compliance framework is in place:
- in line with applicable local Regulations
- in line with any applicable Group and WM internal policies & procedures
- The WM Compliance Officer is responsible of leading, managing and organizing the Compliance function within his/her Business Line (at the territory level), in close cooperation with local/Regional Domains and the Compliance COO APAC
- He/she is responsible of assessing a consolidated vision of Business Line risks and reporting these to local Territory and WM senior management (Business & Compliance)
- In accordance with the Group Code of Conduct, he/she sets the tone to develop a strong Compliance culture, in line with the following principles:
- Independence, integration and decentralisation
- Specialization of expertise
- Accountability: Compliance is everyone's duty
- Dialog: Compliance as a Business partner
- Adequate training program
- He/she is directly in charge of Financial Security, Know Your Customer, Protection of Clients’ Interests, Market Integrity, Professional Ethics, Securities/Banking Regulations for WM Thailand
- General knowledge of applicable regulatory framework and its evolutions including FS and KYC
- Knowledge of Compliance issues and challenges specific to his/her environment (Business Lines, Countries, Regions)
- Knowledge of the Bank (processes, products, clients…)
- Directing in a positive way
- Ability to learn (curiosity)
- Client focus
- Decision-making skills
- Acting with perspective
- Developing others
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.