Want to work with us to help the shift towards a more sustainable world?
Our Centre of Expertise Communications is looking for a new colleague who’s dedicated to achieving business objectives, delivering seamless customer experiences and building a future-proof and attractive brand that resonates with both employees and clients.
We’re looking for a Head of Social Media to work in the Content team. We’re a team of experts that transforms communication plans into compelling and creative stories that resonate with audiences throughout different touchpoints. We forge connections between people and ideas and speak with one voice: the BNPPF voice. Our destination: proud employees, customer and business value and a strong, attractive brand.
- You have experience developing social media strategies, and turning strategies into compelling, clear and innovative content that drives the brand’s social media equity and positive share of voice.
- Based on the brand strategy and various communication plans (key messages, KPIs), you’ll develop a consistent, coherent and effective yearly plan, together with various stakeholders, and develop social media content that is meaningful for the brand and actionable for the target groups in all different networks.
- Throughout the year, you will monitor the implementation of the plans and based on learnings and insights, you’ll adapt them accordingly.
- You’ll manage and coach three direct reports, and will have extensive contacts with a wide array of stakeholders.
- You’re in charge of the social media budget.
- You’re available in times of crisis to manage our presence on social media.
Highlight your strengths
- You are a strategic thinker and a brand builder, who uses creative thinking to solve complex challenges.
- You have people management experience, or a willingness to learn, focussed on empowerment, empathy, and development.
- You have an analytical mindset, with experience using agile tools and methods to manage your work effectively.
- You are familiar with the challenges of banking, or a willingness to learn. You have proven business experience in efficiently interpreting brand strategy and communication plans, and translating them into social media content that works.
- You can also present social media plans convincingly and participate in editorial boards. Stakeholder management is key in this role.
- You have a continuous learning mind-set, and are interested in analysing results to improve strategy. You stay up-to-date with the latest developments in your field and share these with your team members.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French and proficiency in English.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, whatever their gender, age, background or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether they are living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and their own identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this role? Apply online.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Support Functions
As a member of our Procurement, Marketing or Human Resources teams, you will be making your own contribution to the smooth-running of the Group, its influence and brand. Our Support Functions cover a very broad range of specialist skills that provide an equally impressive range of opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.