Head of Ipswich Land Managment
Exceptional Rural Opportunity for Aspiring Team Leader
Associate Director / Senior Associate Director
Are you ambitious with team leadership qualities, looking for promotion? If so Strutt & Parker can offer the following reasons to consider a fantastic opportunity to lead their successful Ipswich Land Management Department:
- Career progression; opportunity to lead the team
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Strong client base; working on the most prestigious Estates in Suffolk
- Continued training and support
The role will involve managing and developing the Ipswich team which forms part of Strutt & Parker’s wider Eastern Consultancy Group spread between the Ipswich, Cambridge and Norwich offices. With an excellent range of estate management clients, both private and institutional bodies, duties will be wide ranging and include:
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients representing the most impressive Estates in Suffolk.
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
- Handling diversification projects
- Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
You will be a competent and experienced MRICS qualified rural surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects. You will be able to demonstrate team leadership potential, capable of building relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.