Head of Ipswich Land Managment
A unique opportunity to lead Strutt & Parker’s established and successful rural land management department in Suffolk. The department forms part of the wider Eastern Consultancy Group which has over 35 professionals and support staff spread between the Ipswich, Cambridge and Norwich offices.
The Ipswich office has an excellent range of estate management clients, both private and institutional bodies, and as well as estate management, there will be the opportunity to undertake a variety of other professional work including valuation and compulsory purchase.
The main tasks will include:
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients representing some of the most prestigious estates in the area;
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews;
- Handling diversification projects;
- Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land;
- Secured lending and other professional valuations.
- Candidate attributes:
- A competent and experienced qualified rural surveyor with a strong track record in managing and enhancing a complex range of property assets;
- Able to demonstrate positive people management and team leadership;
- Capable of building relationships with existing and new clients, generating new opportunities;
- Confident and inspiring with the ability to communicate clearly.
This important role offers diversity, a high level of responsibility and excellent long-term career prospects with a competitive salary commensurate with experience.