HEAD OF COST OF RISK AND REPORTING
Head of cost of risk and reporting
If you would like to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and innovative environment, then Cetelem might be the employer you've been looking for. We give you the possibility to improve your knowledge and give power to influence the success of the company.
We currently have an opening in our Risk department.
- Production of reports based on data extracted from IT systems, according to conditions defined by business
- Processing of reports and production/risk data used for statistics
- Ensuring the operation of systems used for production and granting risk follow-up in an efficient way both from risk management and business perspectives, their regular development and fine-tuning.
- Monitoring of the components and stability of scoring used in the credit assessment, recovery and debt management processes. Investigation of the evolution of risk parameters.
- Credit risk capital requirement calculation according to advanced methodology; Portfolio segmentation, production of risk parameters using the method and their use in capital calculation tools.
- Calculation of risk provision for commercial loan portfolio
- Supporting the methodological operation of the KHR system
- Information of the management and parent company about results coming from analyses and regular reports related to granting and credit assessment processes
- Representation of the Risk Department in in various projects of the Bank related to reporting and granting systems
Required education, experience and skills:
- University/college (preferably mathematics, statistics, econometrics)
- IT / programming knowledge and affinity (SAS / SQL knowledge)
- Knowledge of the risk indicators and provisioning methodology
- Leadership experiences
- Good analytical skills, analytical approach
- Good problem solving skills
- System approach
- Fluent English