In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
This position brings together our banking solutions for Corporates in APAC in a coordinated and client-centric manner, and ensure BNP Paribas is well positioned with a client value proposition that plays to our strength and resonates with Corporate clients’ needs. It is responsible for the development and execution of an APAC Brand & Communications strategy for all markets and business lines serving corporate clients, partnering with country, regional and business teams, to ensure BNP Paribas’ brand awareness and positioning with corporate clients is optimised.
- Promote BNP Paribas as the partner of choice for corporates in APAC through a content driven client engagement platform
- Drive our key messages across multiple channels and client touch points: Leverage all content across multiple platforms and channels – events, speaking opportunities, content hub, sponsored content, organic & promoted social media posts
- Find innovative ways to engage corporate clients and understand their needs
- Raise awareness of BNP Paribas presence, network and strength in APAC through expert insights
- Set the thought leadership agenda for corporate clients leveraging key themes, in particular Digitalization and Sustainability
- Equip frontline staff to promote the Bank and share success and best practices through multiple internal comms tools – internal webinars, Sharepoint, Intranet, newsletters etc.
- Promote corporate banking in APAC to the wider global BNP Paribas community
- Design proactive and innovative communications strategies for employee engagement around key campaigns, events, milestones etc.
- Ensure our bankers know how to articulate our key differentiation and understand the full breadth of our solutions in order to acquire new clients and grow the business
- Design and oversee the regional Brand & Communications plan for the corporates client segment across APAC; manage a calendar and budget view of related B&C activities at a regional and territory level
- Work with marketing colleagues to support the development of sales tools for RMs to support and activate the corporates segment B&C plan
Specific Qualifications and Experience Required
- 10+ years experience in a Brand & Communications or Marketing Communications role, ideally within a financial services organisation
- Experience managing stakeholders across a matrix organisation
- Lead, influence and inspire a diverse group of senior stakeholders across multiple locations, time zones, business lines and coverage teams
- Understanding of corporate and investment banking landscape in APAC preferred
- Proactive, self-starter with an ability to drive outcomes on a tight budget
- An ability to collaborate closely with regional and territory Brand & Communications teams to execute projects
- Knowledge of the trade media landscape, preferably with established media relationships
- Capability to synthesise information and hone in on key points
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong project management skills; highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Creative & pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Fluent English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel