BNP Paribas is a global leader in banking and financial services, with a significant and growing international presence. The Group has one of the largest international banking networks, a presence in 73 countries and more than 190 000 employees. The Group has two main business areas: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional banking, and is recognized as a market leader in each of these areas. Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital market services. It is a globally recognized leader in many areas of expertise incl. among others structured financing & derivatives across a variety of asset classes. CIB also has a solid corporate advisory and transaction banking franchise in Europe & Asia.
CIB is present in each of the Nordic countries (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland) and Alfred Berg, Cardif, Arval, BNP Paribas Factor, Ekspres Bank, BNP Paribas Leasing and Exane BNP Paribas represent the BNP Paribas Group. In total, we are close to 700 employees across the Nordic region. The Nordic region is strategic for BNP Paribas and one of the regions selected in the Group’s growth plan.
We are looking for our new:
Head of Cash Management Denmark
As Head of Cash Management in Copenhagen you will be responsible for developing the Cash Management activities in the country within the overall objectives of Transaction Banking (TB) EMEA Cash Management.
Role and Responsibilities
• Marketing Cash Management solutions to Corporate clients
• Defining CM strategies for the country in alignment with Global development strategies
• Leading the deal team when answering to Regional and Global Cash Management RFPs
• Defining the Cash Management pricing strategy for clients in scope in line with global strategies
• Leveraging cross-sell opportunities in partnership with Coverage and other business lines
• Overseeing implementation of won deals and ensures high quality solution delivery towards the clients
• Anticipating clients’ needs and follows competitor activities in order to articulate required improvements in the product offer
• Contributing to external & internal communication & events in line with Group strategy
• Reporting on Cash Management activity in the country
• Contributing to BNP Paribas’ operational permanent control framework
• Master degree in Finance or Economics
• At least 5 years of experience within Cash Management
• Good knowledge of payments and collection instruments at international level, same as liquidity management techniques
• Proven record of accomplishment of successful achievements while working in commercial frontline.
• Commercial-driven person with a pleasant approach in the interpersonal relations and strong client-care focus.
• Good team player, able to relate to people at multiple levels, internally and externally.
• Fluent in English. A Scandinavian language is a plus, as well as other languages.
• Proactive, self-starter, with a problem solving attitude
• Good written/oral communication and presentation skills.
BNP Paribas offers a challenging position in an international environment in one of the world’s leading banks. You will have the opportunity to develop professionally together with exciting clients and competent colleagues both in the region and internationally. The bank takes an active role in the development of employees, and encourages both local and international mobility.
Primary Location: DK-84-CopenhagenJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time