We are looking for
Head of IT and Business Continuity
Location Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, BNP Paribas Securities Services assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes.
BNP Paribas Securities services Netherlands is proud to deliver a broad range of services to its clients, including: Global Custody, Depositary bank and trustee service, Transfer Agency and Fund Distribution Support, Middle Office outsourcing, Fund- and investment Accounting, Investment Reporting & Performance Measurements and Regulatory Reporting.
Each day, a group of 100 dedicated colleagues at BNP Paribas Securities Services in Utrecht, are devoted to supply best in class service. This creates a pleasant vibe of hard-working, close-knit teams and dynamic collaboration with our clients and external partners. This brings us joy in our work and supports our growth ambitions.
For our office in Utrecht, we are currently seeking an ambitious and high-spirited professional to lead and enhance our IT-department.
Head of IT & Business Continuity
As our new head of IT & Business Continuity (IT & BC) you give direction to our regional IT & BC activities. You are broadly oriented and can handle the whole IT & BC spectrum, this to make sure that BNP Paribas Securities Services is able to deliver the best in class service to her clients. You will become an important player to realise our regional growth ambition. You feel very comfortable handling a wide range of local challenges in an international oriented environment.
You are strong in translating BNPP's IT strategy to clear, efficient and realistic implementations. You fully understand the interactivity between our IT architecture in combination with hosting, technical- and functional application management. You are the link that connects local stakeholders with our clients, our hosting provider and our international stakeholders. You have the intrinsic motivation to stay in control and show dedication to realise that every day. You have experience in managing a small team in addition to managing the IT & BC activities. You will report to the Head of Client Delivery BNPP Securities Services Netherlands.
Manage all local IT delivery services, containing run and change delivery
- Manage a team of 5 employees, realise team optimisation, team development and team growth
- Deliver a best in class IT service. Always stable on run and agile on change
- Manage internal relationships on a local and international level, realise alignment and improvements on a collaborative way
- Manage external relationships in a professional way, especially towards our clients, our hosting & IT service providers and our software providers
- Being the driving force for new developments, having an open and critical mindset and be hands on
- Deliver and optimize local architecture and operating models. Having a hands on consulting, defining- and implementation role for our target operating model, technical and functional operating model, data and service delivery model
- Be in control via relevant IT & BC protocols. Act according these protocols, be a front runner in adapting and implementing new protocols, have an open mind in optimising existing protocols
- Bachelor or Master degree, complimented by relevant IT related certificates
- At least 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge, or having the ambition to learn quickly in, service management, vendor management, process and control management, technical and functional application management
- Experience in processes, ITIL, ASL, BiSL
- Experience in IT architecture
- Experience with control frameworks like ISAE3402 and Cobit
- Hands on and flexible work mindset
- Good working knowledge of Dutch language is requested
- Experience with technical / functional application management Simcorp Dimension is a real nice to have
- Experience working in an IT investment- or IT banking environment is a real nice to have
The job related competencies:
- Helicopter view
- Stress resistant
- Ability to provide a good place to work
- Strong coaching and communication skills
- Result driven
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Primary Location: NL-UT-UtrechtJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYSchedule: Full-time Reference: NL535