International Guarantees Officer/Issuance – (Trainee)
The Guarantees Officer is responsible for :
- The processing of International Guarantees, including drafting, handover and recording in the systems.
He/she, interfacing with the various corporate functions will:
- Manage the issuing of international guarantees, direct/indirect with due regard to legal, compliance and risk aspects.
- Perform controls to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory regulations.
- Communication with the European Sites, Global Trade Service, Compliance & Legal Departments and other Banks.
- Register the transactions within the Bank tools, ensuring a high level of accuracy in the records.
- Keep the guarantee records.
- Reporting activities
- C1- English
- Organizational skills. Setting priorities, planning actions and methodically progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best possible way.
- Risk management. Detecting, analysing and measuring risks, understanding their consequences in a long term perspective and acting to reduce them.
- Adaptability. Adapting one’s behaviour by integrating constraints and opportunities in varying circumstances
- Team work. Co-operative and proactive attitude
- Ability to report. Keeping hierarchy informed about current activities and their progress in an effective way. Drawing attention towards useful information, risks and sensitive points.
BY CHOOSING US, YOU GET
- A 6-month internship contract.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organization where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
BNP Paribas Grupo en España es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y se enorgullece de brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los que buscan trabajo. Nos comprometemos activamente a garantizar que ninguna persona sea discriminada por motivos de edad, discapacidad, cambio de género, estado civil o de matrimonio, embarazo y maternidad/paternidad, raza, religión o creencias, sexo u orientación sexual. La equidad y la diversidad están en el centro de nuestra política de contratación porque creemos que fomentan la creatividad y la eficiencia, lo que a su vez aumenta el rendimiento y la productividad. Nos esforzamos por reflejar la sociedad en la que vivimos, manteniendo la imagen de nuestros clientes.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Operations Management
Those who work in Operations Management roles are essential to the smooth-running of our Group, and work consistently to satisfaction to our clients and teams. These roles offer stimulating careers that combine efficiency with a strong collaborative spirit.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.