You may be actually surprised, but we are not a (retail) bank. So what are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw and custody & clearing services line
- Back-office experts specializing in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
Graduate Program in Fund Industry for French Speakers [online recruitment]
Look no further for a place to help you start your career in finance!
BNP Paribas Securities Services can help you to create your career in financial operations!
Due to dynamic growth we are looking for fresh Graduates who want to start their career in Financial Operations area.
Don’t have experience in fund industry yet? No worries! We will provide you with induction trainings to prepare you for new role.
Based on your skills and competences assessed during the recruitment process we will offer you an entry role in one of the Operational Teams in Warsaw Office.
- Able to work full-time?
- Fluent in English and French (min B2)?
- Interested in finance?
- Analytical and good with numbers?
- Able to work effectively as a team player?
- Self-motivated to develop?
- Client focused?
- Willing to take on new challenges and look for improvements?
- Are able to work effectively and demonstrate initiative?
- Possess good communication skills?
Examples of your future responsibilities:
- Providing comprehensive support for investment fund management processes around the world
- Working close to international financial markets dealing with various financial instruments
- Handling financial transactions
- Providing superior client service and resolution of open inquiries
- Actively cooperating with teams from around the world
This is a general offer to join our organization, more specific information about your possible duties will be provided during face to face interview.
What you can achieve with us:
- Start your professional career in a financial world
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of capital markets and financial instruments
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
- Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)
We also offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.