GM IT PSnF - Bolivar SQL Developer
About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Bolivar is an in-house, Swing based application catering to Securities Lending and Borrowing Business of GECD. It uses Java technologies like spring, Hibernate and webservices. It also uses SQL 2012 server database (1200 tables, 1700 stored procedures, massive concurrent access).
Infinity IT Park (Dindoshi)
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The role is for an excellent SQL Developer to contribute to project for technical enhancement and functional changes within Bolivar application. The candidate will be working with highly motivated professionals who take pride in the quality of their output and it is expected to continue. Candidate will be involved in the full Software Development Lifecycle applying Agile methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Strong Database skills (Stored procedures, triggers, indexing etc) – preferably Transact SQL MS SQL Server / Sybase
- Performance Stored Procedure tuning – T-SQL Refactoring
- Handles complex data model
- Participate to IT support on a daily basis
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Required to handle release management
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing, proactively ensuring that the applications and the environments are in an optimal state, and promptly reacting to any issue or difficulty
- Provide L3 support on rotation basis covering APAC & Partial EMEA region until 18:30 IST on normal days and on Public holidays.
- Exposure to Agile technologies
- Interest in Financial domain, mainly in Securities world (BO settlement, Swift)
- Knowledge in Java
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
MS SQL server (2012)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
B.E / B. tech or higher
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)