About the job
- The Global Markets Client Support Officer is responsible for the correct and timely production and distribution of various reports (valuation, event notifications and regulatory reports) and for providing the client with an indicative price of their product at a given point in time. The officer is also the entry point for any client enquiries regarding their reporting needs. They officer is responsible for the clear and correct communication to the client regarding new rules and regulations and will work together with the project team and the client to make sure all documents and information exchanges are carried out properly and with the correct timeframe
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure any request escalated (Confirmation , settlement , valuation explanation, among others) is answered in a timely manner
- Ensure escalation of any incident to Operational Client Relationship Manager (OCRM) and local management
- Ensure reports parameterization in systems in accordance to the current procedures, cross asset classes and ensure the correct and timely production and delivery of these reports
- Be able to handle, escalate, investigate and report on valuation, audit and regulatory reporting queries
- Advocate for client while upholding bank policy and industry regulation
- Develop Business to Business relationships across product disciplines and functions
- Participate in the preparation and sending of mass mailing campaigns aimed at clients
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Finance / Management and/or Business Administration
- Up to 2 years of experience in Banking
- Advanced level of English and French, both written and oral
- Knowledge in MS Office Pack
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to collaborate / team work
- Client focused
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.